Thank you for your interest in joining Builders Beyond Borders.
Our program year coincides with the academic calendar – the kick-off of our year occurrs in September of each year and our end-of-the year celebration occurrs in May/June of each year.
The 2016-2017 Student Enrollment Form is available. Once you submit your application, you must print, complete, and return the Student Waiver to the B3 office. In addition, a receipt and a copy of your application will be emailed to you. New students to the B3 program must attend an Info Session which are held throughout the spring, summer and fall of each year. A schedule of these sessions can be found on the Calendar page under the Community Tab (above). To learn more details about the B3 program, please visit our FAQ section.
Please review the items below before beginning the Student Enrollment Form:
- Essay: You will be asked to write a brief (100 word) essay
- Dates: Please review your calendar to avoid scheduling conflicts with academic or any other commitment. Many public schools have adjusted their February and April 2017 break dates and not all school breaks align. Our tentative trip dates are as follows: February 18 – 26; March 11 – 18; April 8 – 16
- Commitments: Students are required to attend all meetings, volunteer for a minimum of 6 hours on local B3 projects, and raise their share of program costs. Failure to meet any of these requirements will terminate your participation in the program. Cost: Program cost for the 2016-2017 year is as follows (financial aid is available): May 6, 2016 – May 31, 2016: $2,950 ($550 deposit); June 1, 2016 – July 15, 2016: $3,000 ($600 deposit); After July 15, 2015: $3,100 ($700 deposit)
- New Students: If this is your first year with B3, you must contact the office to schedule a mandatory Information Session where parents and students will learn important details about the program.
- Confirmation: Once you submit the enrollment form, you must print, complete and return the Student Waiver to the B3 office. In addition, a receipt and a copy of your enrollment form will be emailed to you.
- Adult Advisors: Please contact Amy Schroeder-Riggio if you are interested in becoming an Adult Advisor. Once you submit your application, you will be directed to the Adult Advisor Waiver which you must print, complete, and return to the B3 office. In addition, a receipt and a copy of your application will be emailed to you.
Questions? Please call us at the office (203) 847-5220 about any questions or concerns about the enrollment or program. Thank you!